By Steven Meyers
...an awesome option to examine imaging anatomy and corresponding diseases....This [series] is a hugely fascinating set of books and will be a worthy addition to any neuroradiologist's own assortment, and positively to any departmental or sectional library. -- AJNR Blog
Authored by way of popular neuroradiologist Steven P. Meyers, Differential prognosis in Neuroimaging: backbone is a stellar consultant for picking and diagnosing cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacral backbone anomalies in line with position and neuroimaging effects. The succinct textual content displays greater than 25 years of hands-on event gleaned from complicated education and instructing citizens and fellows in radiology, neurosurgery, and orthopaedic surgical procedure. The high quality MRI, CT, and X-ray pictures were amassed over Dr. Meyers's long occupation, providing an unsurpassed visible studying tool.
The targeted 'three-column desk plus photographs' structure is straightforward to include into scientific perform, surroundings this publication except higher, disease-oriented radiologic tomes. This structure allows readers to quick realize and examine abnormalities in keeping with high-resolution images.
- Tabular columns geared up by means of anatomical abnormality contain imaging findings and a precis of key scientific facts that correlates to the images
- Congenital/developmental abnormalities, spinal deformities, and bought pathologies in either young children and adults
- Lesions equipped by means of area together with dural, intradural extramedullary, extra-dural, and sacrum
- More than six hundred figures illustrate the radiological visual appeal of spinal tumors, lesions, deformities, and injuries
- Spinal wire imaging for the prognosis of intradural intramedullary lesions and spinal trauma
This visually wealthy source is a must have diagnostic software for trainee and training radiologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, physiatrists, and orthopaedic surgeons who concentrate on treating spine-related stipulations. The hugely functional structure makes it excellent for day-by-day rounds, in addition to a powerful research advisor for physicians getting ready for board exams.